Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hey, girl,

I can always tell the difference between you Echino quilts. And they are all to die for.*


So, yes, another Echino quilt. That, of course, I am madly in love with.

echino3-01

Every single print in this quilt is just perfect!

The way it folds ...
echino2-03

The way it drapes ...
echino3-02

Just perfect!


One tiny detail, though. Can you focus a little on the pink square with the car?

Echino quilt
The right lower corner? See that? That's the side mirror from the car below. Could one guess how many times I thought that's a thread and tried to pick it up? It's ok, I can tell you: a loooot of times!



*of course you must know what I'm talking about.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've loved Baby Goose for a long time. He's so dreamy and such a damn gentleman ;). Merry Christmas to you and yours my dear, and may your 2012 be filled with yards of Echino in every colour! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)Your echino quilts are surely to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fabulous quilt and I love your hey girl entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl,
    Love, love, love Echino fabric. Why is it so expensive in Europe? Sigh. And I love your Echino quilts too!
    Beatrice (from France).

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Ok, maybe it's not that much fun when you have hundreds of comments at every post and you wanna answer, but you know what? I don't :)). So I have a lot of time to answer :))) Bring'em on