Just before basting
I was really nervous about pieceing all the blocks together because I was supposed to use sashing. And that sashing was supposed to hide any imperfections in the blocks. I wasn't really paying attention when I made them [ops]. Plus, my walking foot gets really tired afer un hour and needs to stop. And I can't stop whenever he wants to. So I went along, knowing that it might not be perfect.
I quilted it in a sort of a spiral, a rectangular one. I have no ideea how you call this :). But it eneded up perfect.
4 Charm packs gone, 4 more to go. (Yeah, I know, it's a little more than 7 :D)